It is a bit scary actually, I’m one of those people who decided a long time ago that I would never grow up. But right now, looking back on the afternoon/evening this far I realize that I might have anyhow…scary.
Since I scrapped the second half of the non-alcoholic challenge, I was considering meeting up with friends after work and have a beer or two. But I also had this to-do list that I had been writing during day, combined with my body being in pain (and a lot of it) after three days in a row with exercise, so in the end the verdict was to go home.
I have loads of energy, must be all the working out, and since getting home I have;
- eaten three taco mini-tubs
- carried boxes down to the basement
- dismantled one shelf in the basement
- done one load of laundry
- done a whole bunch of dishes
- eaten two more taco mini-tubs
- done the taxes from one of the countries I worked in last year as I just realized that I forgotten
- folded clean clothes and put them away
- paid for the race I’m running on the 30th
- watched two episodes of Master chef Australia (doesn’t make me grown up but it has to be mentioned, I love it)
- reading up on how to spend less money