This is in no way a list of New Years resolutions, I don’t really do those, it is simply a list of things that I want to do or have decided to do during 2012.
- Go on a proper holiday. I never got around to this during 2011, one reason being that I was not working for 4 months, and does hold one back a little. √
- Ride a 100k bike ride. I have already signed up for this together with my mother and two of my aunts.√
- Run a half marathon. Again, I have already signed up, and it takes place on the 11th of August, and it sounds like my sister wants to join me in this endeavor. √
- Finish my painting project. I have three empty canvases hanging on my bedroom wall. There is paint and a plan to them, I just haven’t gotten around to finish them yet. 2012 should be the year that they are completed!
- Be more realistic regarding my projects. For those of you that follow the blog, you might have noticed that I am very good at coming up with ideas and starting projects and not as good at completing them. In 2012 I will give the projects a little more thought before committing to them, and try to be better at completing them.
- Continue my positive thinking. Thinking positive at all times is harder than one can think, but it does make your mood a bit better, so I will try to continue the exercise. At least those I have on Facebook might have noticed the attempts of happy thoughts when trains are delayed, parts of bikes being stolen etc.
- Have a job that I want to stay in for a few years. Not sure anyone can have avoided noticing my leaving and starting jobs over the past year and a half. At this time in 2012, my expectation is that I will have a job where I am planning to stay for the next few years coming.