So this morning wasn’t the best, as you might have read previously, the day has progressed so I though I would give you a little update…
- For some reason the water pressure in the shower has gone on vacation. I’m sure it’s only temporary.
- The moment you shampooed your hair the hot water decides to go visit the water pressure. I’m not feeling cold anymore.
- There is still no service on your phone (that you happen to be addicted to). Service came back, woho!
- The moment you leave the house the sky opens up and the rain pours down. Sun is now shining and weather is lovely.
- Your bike is not parked where you left it and after a few minutes of looking you have to give up and walk to work. I’m sure someone has just moved it, and I will find it after work.
- The moment you enter the office building, the clouds magically disperse and the sun comes out. Well, have to leave early to make it to the bank (see no 7) on time, so I might even get to enjoy it a bit 🙂
- The code generator for your bank has decided to go bust, so you can’t go in and pay your bills that are all due on that exact day. As I hopefully will make it to the bank before they close today, everything should be sorted before 16:00!