Draft number two to make it from the drafts to the actual blog is another 7 things. I wrote this list in April, on the 21st to be more exact, however I think can be applicable for the coming week. I will admit to have changed the times in point 1 and 4 – this due to changed circumstances now compared to April!
Lets try a new format this week, instead of doing 7 things in total for the week, I will split my day into 7 parts.
- Get up without snoozing at 8:00 Monday to Friday.
- Go for a run, bike ride or do some yoga every morning.
- Make a smoothie or have good morning snacks on hand.
- Be at work at 10am and work until 3pm.
- Do something after work, not going straight home and no alcohol.
- Eat dinner, either home-made or in a restaurant/take-away.
- Go to bed no later than midnight.
For you that wonder, one of my December challenges is to clear out all the drafts that have piled up since I started the blog.