This is one of the drafts that have been sitting around since the 29th of November 2011, so it is about time that I post it I guess. I had only managed the first five points, which is probably why it never made it on to the blog. How hard can it really be to think out seven things to make people happy?
- Give them a hug.
- Smile at people you meet on the street.
- Bring nice coffee to your co-workers (we all know how the coffee in the machines most offices have, taste).
- Leave your friends and co-workers nice messages in places where they will randomly find them at a later time.
- If you have friends or family with children, offer to babysit so they can have an evening to themselves.
- Buy random presents to your friends when you know they are a bit down (Da Teacher bought me really nice chocolate earlier this week, awesome pick-me-up!).
- Let people talk and listen to them, even if you are not the slightest bit interested in what they are saying or have heard it all before. Most important, no judgement!
You have any other good ideas? Thinking that we have a future project here!