I want to say that 2012’s 7 list went pretty good, so it feels perfectly right to make one for 2013 as well. To not make life too easy for myself I wont just copy paste last years list.
- Have one project/challenge per month, no more, no less. They are to be realistic and doable even if life accidentally comes in the way. Any ideas and suggestions are more than welcome.
- Try and do something new each week. It’s not as hard as it sounds, checking out a new shop is something new for example. Visit a museum I haven’t been to before, cook something I never tried before etc.
- Travel to one of the two continents that I haven’t been to. Still haven’t managed to take a tour to Africa or South America, 2013 should be the year for at least one of them. Who wants to come?
- Write at least one chapter on my book each month! This way I might actually finish it in my lifetime.
- Finally get around to getting myself a driver’s license! I think that 33 years old sounds like the perfect age to get a license.
- This year I will put my self on a budget and follow it! I am great at making budgets and even better at not follow them, so this year I will set a budget each month and follow them. I assume that the reward will be one big juicy savings account that can be used for point 3!
- Complete the Gothenburg Classic! This is my brother-in-laws fault, if it wasn’t for him I had never heard of this event and come up with the great idea to do it. Now it’s too late, I just have to do it. What is it you ask yourself. Well I will tell you 1) A 50k bike-race 2) A 1k swim 3) A 10k run.