It’s Sunday and I just realized that I never had a look at my 7-things for last week (not the week that just passed) and I guess I should. The success of future projects are, as we all know, dependent on evaluation of the past projects!
1. No smoking in the kitchen. I have to admit that I forgot about this first thing on the Monday morning, however, due to my au-pairing I was up super early and find myself excused. The rest of the week I behaved and my sister said she appreciated it.
2. Cleaning! I got some done, not as much as I had wanted to, however I blame it on rather than sitting at home being an unemployed bum all week, I was doing something that in some places is called working.
3. Leave the apartment every day! I did it! I did it! I did it! With a little help from my friend that needed a baby-sitter that is, and a visit from my sister and niece.
4. Apply for five jobs! This didn’t happen, spending the days with a little 14-month girl makes you more tired than expected, and then socializing on top of that.
5. Limit my Facebook game playing. I’m starting to sound repetitive, however there was no time to really play that much games when baby-sitting, so again it helps.
6. Breakfast. It lasted for a couple of days, I had yoghurt with me on the train when going to Copenhagen. Then it happened, I went back to my old habits of going to bed way too late compared to with waking-up hours and no more brekkie.
7. Be happy! I was, it was a good week with birthday dinner, good friends, something to do and fun, fun, fun!
It’s Sunday and I’m now thinking about the week to come, there will be another 7-things list, they help me focus on what I need to do. Some of the items above will be on the next list as well. If you have any good ideas on how to not be stuck in the unemployment swamp, please do share.