After last weeks success I will do another one, which I was planning on doing last night, stuff just (like reading and so) got in the way.
I’m going to stick with some of the same as I had last week, because I can…
- Post at least once a day on the blog. It’s more for me than you guys since the blog is a good way to clear my brain from all the crazy stuff going on in there (yeah, I know, I missed out on one last week, I just enjoyed doing nothing so much).
- Think positive. As fall is coming and summer has been crap mood-wise, I think that I should make sure that I think at least one positive thought a day. If I manage it I already have stuff for point one of this list, damn I’m good (super proud of the outcome so totally keeping this one up).
- Cut down on the money wasting. When I walk in to the 7/11 in the morning (read closer to 11 than 7), the boys get my cappuccino going while I’m waiting in line to order and pay for it. I would say that’s a sign that I spend waaaaaaay too much money on coffee at my 7/11. So this week, no take-away coffees (even stuck to it this morning even though it wasn’t on the blog yet and the machine is programmed for the morning). I also moved the money I saved from last week in to the bathroom account.
- Not oversleep. I did a whole week of not doing it, and this morning doesn’t count as oversleep since I did wake up on time, it was just that I wanted to read one chapter in the book before going to work…
- Do one round of something looking like exercise. Last week I aimed for two, managed none so aiming for a more attainable goal this week.
- Eat the frog. I have one thing at work that keeps dragging on that really needs to be done, now it needs to be done, and that is on Tuesday, first thing. I’m not allowed to go home from work until it’s done. That’s just how it is and if you don’t know what eating the frog means, check this place out
- Practice the German. I work for a Germany company and spend some time down there, I also took french back in my school days. So now I have an app on my phone to keep me basic German. The goal of the week being to practice a little every day. Ich sprechen nicht deutsch.
I wish I could do the de-clutter one it’s just that I don’t have that many days home so it wont happen. Need to be realistic ma peeps.
Today haa been one of those days that makes it hard to do this blogging thing. I woke up (not a whoop and a jump but still not too late), got my coffee going, got dressed and headed to work. Cue picture;
Played with my computer, ate lunch and had some meetings. Then I went home…
…or maybe to my second home for a big glass of red wine, because it was a red wine kinda day. Then I got hungry and and confused, what did I wanna eat…cue picture;
My cheap, I’ve spent too much money brain made a decision and pizza it was. However, that gave me the positive thought for today. Even though I don’t want to spend the money, I have a choice. Cue picture;
The rest of the evening has been spent infront of da telly as one of my colleagues is participating in this years Swedish Idol. Yes, I now wach Idol and I voted. So did probably the rest of the office as he went through to the live thing tomorrow 🙂 Guess I know what I’ll be doing this fall…
It might not even be 11 yet, still I’m hitting the sack. Good night ma peeps.
My 7 lists have been good for me in the past, so in the spirit of being back togheter with the blog, I’ll revive this good old friend. I’ve had yearly 7, montly 7, weekly 7 and just random 7. If you are curios as to what this is all about, you can find all my old 7 posts here.
This time around I’ll do a weekly one, over the next 7 days this are the 7 things I want to be doing…
- Post at least once a day on the blog. It’s more for me than you guys since the blog is a good way to clear my brain from all the crazy stuff going on in there.
- Do two rounds of something looking like exercise. Already got yoga booked for Thursday (it’s more about making it there) and I’m trying to get the best neighbour on the planet to come running with me so lets see if we manage that this week.
- Not oversleep. With troubles sleeping comes troubles waking up and I’m currently on a mean streak of oversleeping (not to happy with that and a 5 am start to make a flight in the morning) so the goal this week is to make it out of bed and out the door when the alarm goes of.
- Cut down on the money wasting. When I walk in to the 7/11 in the morning (read closer to 11 than 7), the boys get my cappuccino going while I’m waiting in line to order and pay for it. I would say that’s a sign that I spend waaaaaaay to much money on coffee at my 7/11. So this week, no take-away coffees.
- De-clutter. As a child of my time I have too much stuff, this week will be dedicated to chuck one thing out a day, a thing that I don’t need that is…
- Shopping list at IKEA. There are still a few things that need to be tweaked in my new kitchen, even though it’s coming up to its one year anniversary. This will be the week where I actually write down the things I need to get from IKEA to make it complete. Might even do an online shopping basket out of it, whoooo.
- Think positive. As fall is coming and summer has been crap mood-wise, I think that I should make sure that I think at least one positive thought a day. If I manage it I already have stuff for point one of this list, damn I’m good.
I’m sorry but I don’t think there’s an English version of this book yet, damn it’s good. Written by Emmy Abrahamson and a decent 218 pages long, it took me about an hour to plough through wishing it was longer.
Meeting a man that lives in a bush, how to you even go about it? How many of us would stay and talk to him? This is a book that question what we think is important, what requires for that other person to be good enough.
For you that can read Swedish I highly recommend it, for you that don’t, fingers crossed they translate it.
Good start to the reading year of 2017 (the cheesy romance books I find for free and download doesn’t count, if they did I would add a 0 after the 1 in the title of this post)
It doesn’t happen often now a days, however today I’m taking the bus to work.
The Malmö police seem to be broke at the moment as they are raiding bikes without lights and handing out hefty fees, and my front light have been broken for a while. They probably need extra money so they can pay for the staff doing the passport controls when you arrive from Denmark.
Dropping of the bike, getting a coffee and then exiting the building, super efficient, only to see the bus leave.
So technically I’m not bussing it yet, I’m waiting for the next bus.
Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday ma peeps!
So after a not so happy-go-lucky end of 2014 the beginning of 2015 is looking much better, money wise, ego wise and who could imagine; I have a statistics lecturer with a sense of humour so school wise as well. Sitting through class between 3 and 5pm this eve was not as painful as one could expect.
The only thing that I can think now is;
What the hell is going to go wrong now?
Is it just me with a catastrophic mind that thinks like this and walk around expecting the worst when good things happen? I’m strongly working on positive thinking, keeping my eyes on the horizon and all that, I really, really do!
Well destiny, bring it on!
After a couple of intense weeks with school starting again, trying to cover two weeks of vacation in October with hours at work now, as well as getting to know and hanging out with neighbors and new colleagues, it was finally Friday! Yey! Or maybe not.
As I’m rushing around my apartment trying to find everything I need for a weekend in Gotham, there was something missing! The smell of coffee! For some reason the coffee maker refused to make coffee, no matter what I tried there was no coffee pouring down in the pot for me to make.
Oh well, I had to give up on it and get my ass to class where the studybuddy let me taste some of her coffee!
After the required public service announcement I headed to the station to finally get myself a coffee and a sandwich that would last me all the way to Gotham. This is when I realized that the VISA that I put in the pocket of my jeans the night before, was still in the pocket of my jeans, those jeans not being the same as the ones I was wearing!
Fantabolous! As a person that like using my card to pay for stuff, I very seldom have cash on hand, at least this time I had enough for a small coffee and a small sandwich.
At least I made it to Gotham two minutes ahead of time!
Posted from WordPress for Android